wolfs will bite

In the dark gloomy night,There once layed a spooky tree. Every night when the sun is going down the tree you could say so many words to describe it. The sun was like a perfect cooked pancake! When  its misty like this night a pack of  wolfs will come on stand at the tree. the twigs were as brittle as something out of a old museum. I was so afraid that i couldn’t even stand up. I was shaking as much as a turkey about to get its head choped of. But dont get too close. Wolfs will OCCASIONALLY bite.

3 thoughts on “wolfs will bite”

1. hey, brad one wish is maybe don’t rush through your story that fast but other than that a star is you used really good description and it was very well written

2. HEY BRAD,
    ONE STAR IS THAT YOU DID GOOD WITH YOUR PUNCTUATION AND ONE WISH IS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR “I” CAPITAL.
    FROM SHAY

3. I loved the similes you created, Bradley, I thought they were very evocative and it shows that you are a good observer of the world around you.
    My wish for you is that you carefully re-read your story aloud (I know you enjoy using this strategy) and check that the tense of your story remains consistently in the present or in the past, rather than switching between both.
    Keep up the great work!